- Southern Disposal, Inc. v. Texas Waste Management and the City of Hugo, 161 F.3d 1259 (10th Cir. 1998)
Successful anti-trust defense case with a published decision by the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, and a non-published decision by the Oklahoma Court of Appeals, certiorari denied by the Oklahoma Supreme Court.
- B. Willis, C.P.A., Inc. v. Goodpaster and Public Service Company, 183 F.3d 1231, 1999 WL 510512 (10th Cir. 1999)
Successful defense case against a judge and public utility resulting in a published opinion by the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Thompson, et al. v. Tyson Foods, Inc., et al., State of Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals, Case No. 100,238.
Success defense of a national environmental class action claim.
- B. Willis, C.P.A., Inc. v. BNSF Ry. Corp., et al., 531 F.3d 1282 (10th Cir. 2008).
Successful defense case against a utility that resulted in sanctions against Plaintiff’s attorney.
- Beal v. Western Farmers Electric Cooperative, Inc., 2010 OK CIV APP 6, 228 P.3d 538.
Published. Holding that electromagnetic field and stray voltage from electric transmission line do not give rise to trespass claims under Oklahoma law.
- Hinds v. Warren Transport, 882 P.2d 1099 (Okl. App. 1994)
Ten Million Dollar verdict against a trucking company
- Morgan v. Galilean Health Ent., Inc., 1998 OK 130 ¶11, 977 P.2d 357 (Okl. 1998)
Precedent-setting attorneys fee case in a Plaintiff’s nursing home verdict.
- Wrongful Death of John Braun
Successful settlement against trucking company in Texas.
- Bilbrey v. Cingular Wireless, L.L.C., 2007 OK 54, 164 P.3d 131
Published. Holding arbitration clause unconscionable. Successful national class action against cellular phone carrier.
- Public Service Company of Oklahoma v. B. Willis, C.P.A., Inc., 2007 OK CIV APP 18, 155 P.3d 845
Published. Affirming trial court’s denial of Exceptions to Report of Commissioners arising from taking of railroad spur track for delivery of coal to coal fired generating station.
Numerous other state and federal cases provided upon request.